CSLMCH Childcare Centre provides quality service to children aged 18 months to 6 years. The Centre is open to the general public. It is well-equipped with facilities that provide a conducive learning environment for children to learn, play and grow. The classrooms and music room are fully air-conditioned. There is a spacious playground with climbing bars, slide, an area for safe-cycling and a soccer court for ballgames and other outdoor play activities.
You should have a Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (ACEY/DECCE/CECCE) You will partner with parents to foster children's holistic development, equip them with life skills and cultivate values that will prepare them to be life-long learners. You will create classroom environment that is safe, joyful and conducive for learning as well as ensure the delivery of age-appropriate activities and lessons.
- Be Singapore citizen or PR
- Minimum with a Diploma or Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education - Teaching (ACEY/DECCE/CECCE)
- GCE 'O' Level credit in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
Please download your employment application form below and submit to Childcare@cslmch.org.sg or SMS to 86114140. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.